Subscribe!

Send me an email here and I'll send you a link to every fabulous new post...or follow me on Twitter for the same result. Very exciting.

Thursday 7 May 2015

Dr. Seuss's Wild Ride

For months I had posted, fair acres of text
And some of the faithful were asking "What next?"

I hemmed and I hawed and I said "I don't know,
But the world is our oyster, so where should this go?"

"More photos!" they squawked and "More photos!" they screamed
But..posts done with pictures? It's more than it seems.

So I got out my road bike and put on my gear
Set off to get pictures and post them on here.

I took pictures of beaches

I took pictures of boats

I made titanic efforts and took copious notes.

I paused for reflection (to rest my fat butt)

I pondered my future, the where and the what

And when all was over, my ride was all done
I thought "I'll just post this, and say 'I had fun!'"

But there was one thing to say here, just ere we part:
Yesterday's doggerel is today's high, pure Art.


...thanks Hayley for the tip, and apologies to all for the text...

No comments:

Post a Comment